Sunday, February 15, 2009

Winter Days

From my perspective winter days aren't perfect, BUT
Today is Sunday, the wind is blowing outside. There is a foot of snow on the ground but the sun is shining in my window. The heat is on, the shower awaits. (ahh, warm water) I've checked my facebook, blogs and journaled. I've read the Relief Society lesson. CJ is asleep, D is asleep again (after checking his facebook and Drudge Report) and K is at the Christmas Box House. It's quiet and peacful. I could eat a whole pound of chocolate and no one would stop me (Only I know where it is). I love mornings to myself. Tomorrow I have to go to the gym early and trudge out into a cold snowy day to get to work where I will have to shovel the snow on the front sidewalk while my family stays in bed. But today is mine. Good morning to this perfect Sunday morning.

No comments: