Saturday, November 22, 2008

Quilts



For those three of you that check my blog I had quite a while with nothing for various reasons but here is an update to the quilt squares. I have the borders on although it has taken several trips to the fabric store for more fabric but here they are:

I really like they way they turned out. Now I have to find the matching green that I want on the back of the froggies but the pink is ready to go. I have cute matching stripes for the back of that one. When they are done (after Christmas) I will get some close up shots so you can see how well the rail squares match the little print colors in the focus fabric. I even bought a walking foot for machine quilting.

What I really want to learn now is applique. I just love that.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Those are really cute. I especially like the pink one. If you get a chance I would love to see one of your shirt quilts.

P.S. Enjoyed the visit today and love my hair. Thank you!