Sunday, October 5, 2008

Time Together






Every other Friday Daren is off work and we usually do something together. That is our temple time and shopping time. This week we have been feverishly canning to keep up with our garden and trees but I'm missing fall so we took a quick little drive around Trappers Loop and down Ogden Canyon. The colors aren't very brilliant because of our hot dry summer. (what other kind is there? We live in Utah) Never-the-less we had a great time driving around and had lunch at The Oaks in the canyon. Our table was outside and in the back right next to the river.

This was taken sitting in our seats at the restaurant.
What a view!
The rest of the day was busy with "have tos".
This weekend I watched PS I Love You and just cried and cried. I had two hours alone. It was great but it made me think of what I would do without Daren. He does everything!
Saturday we got up early and made salsa. Daren did most of that too. It turned out great.

3 comments:

Jill said...

You guys look great. That's great that you make a point to spend time together. I need to get better about that but we don't really have a babysitter now that mine moved back to Utah. And I love a man with tomato hands. I also love following your blog. Keep blogging.

Cloves said...

I want together time! How much longer till all my kids are school aged?

You guys look happy!

Margie said...

The time is hard to come by especially with foster parenting. It took many years but it's the work schedule that really makes it work. Love it!