Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cinnamon Roll Sunday

Yes, we accomplished another Cinnamon Roll Sunday.
This is a tradition that my family looks forward to every six months. I even manage to get my adult children home for the occaision.
Every General Conference Sunday for the last 10 or more years I have made cinnamon rolls. One year Daren and I had an opportunity to go to conference at the conference center and Risa was home from college and she made them for the younger three. What a darling domestic goddess she learned to be.
This year we tried to do our lunch cooking at the same time and there was just too much going on so they got slightly overcooked but deffinately not ruined. Most of us just like them slightly on the gooey side. Braden loves this tradition. I can't wait till he is home enjoying cinnamon rolls with us again. Just eight months away!

2 comments:

Joni said...

That's an awesome tradition.

For the past couple of years we've had cresents and Nutella on Christmas morning. But I think a Conference Breakfast is a great idea!

Maddie said...

Those look like the tastiest cinnamon rolls I've ever seen.