Sunday, July 18, 2010

Wonderful Days!

Here she is. Baby Eisley!!! We have been loving being Grandparents!
She had a little Jaundice and was on the biliruben lights. When she was held she was supposed to have the light pad on her so when she was wrapped up she looked like a little glow worm. I called her my Glow Bug. She is so fun to hold and cuddle.

She is so sweet and squishy weighing in at 9lbs 10 oz. and measuring 22 inches long. R was induced and had a long labor but did super well. She is recovering very well and loves to share the love and lets everyone hold her precious baby.
How precious is this little yawn?
Every little thing she does we get excited over. She is so loved and coddled.
We tried to get a picture with her eyes open. It doesn't happen enough but it's good that she sleeps so well.

Her Grandpa D was so excited to see her after 4 days of missing her. He took her right from her bath and cuddled her wrapped in her towel.

R is the best Mommy ever. Baby E looks so much like R did when she was born.
Oh those sweet kissable cheeks! So soft. Mmmmmm
Yes, Grandma Gigi loves to hold this precious baby and loves to take pictures of her. She is my new favorite thing to talk and write about and take pictures of. I love being a Grandma!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations! She is just precious. The fun has just begun. I see one little spoiled granddaughter there :)

Lara said...

Congratulations!!! What a big girl! She is beautiful and I think the fattest new born I have ever seen. I love it!! I can't wait to see more pictures of her and those squishy cheeks.

I'm hoping for another ten pounder this time. The last eight pounder was a HUGE disappointment! Oh well. We love her anyway.

Sandra said...

It's lucky that they are still so close to home so you can visit often. Enjoy! She's beautiful.
I noticed that you have a new tag category called "baby". I see that getting a lot of use.

Travis and Crystal said...

That is sooo exciting! You will be a wonderful grandma and that baby is truly blessed to have such a great family!

Nate & Mandi said...

So beautiful! Grandparents are the best! Congrats!