Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas fun

We decorated and cleaned and prepared and spent time together.
I worked Christmas Eve so we had an appetizer night and everyone prepared their favorite appetizer and we feasted like we (I) had spent all day cooking.
We all hung our stockings and pretended we had been good all year.The next morning it was all over in a flash.
There was plenty of bounty to go around.
We kind of like the mess afterwards.
Where's Waldo
We even had some light-hearted tickling/wrestling fun.

Now everyone goes back to their homes/apartments and we go back to work and the Christmas music stops playing on the radio but I'm not ready to be done so I will still listen to my Christmas music on my i-pod and have as much fun as we can till everyone goes back to school and we get back to our routine. I can't wait till Christmas next year!

2 comments:

Cloves said...

Looks like you had a great time. I love your candle picture.

Unknown said...

You make Christmas great for the whole family. Thanks for all you do. I love you.