Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring!!!

Last Wednesday I went shopping. I shopped for me and for the salon. It was a beautiful day and my mood was light despite the marshmallow like flakes falling on me. The flakes were huge but soft. It was a beautiful winter storm but it was in April. I understand we are to expect this in Utah. Maybe that was why I wasn't bothered, maybe it's because we had had a couple of warm days or maybe it was because I was shopping for myself. hehe. Now, one week later we will be in the mid to high 70's. This is our spring. I hope everyone is paying attention because spring lasts one to five days and is gone again. This weekend the temperature will drop 20 degrees and be cold all weekend. When the weather does decide to warm up we will go directly to the 80's or 90's and be in full fledged summer. It's good that it warms in intervals though. Last week the Weber river was flowing fast and dirty. This week it's just high. If it cools the snow will stay in the mountains a little longer. The rain we get this weekend will be good for our yards and the mountains will turn green so I'm looking for the silver lining in the clouds that will be bringing the rain. I hope the warm weather helps take away the congestion I have in my lungs.

No comments: