Sunday, April 26, 2009

3 Cars

Recently Joni posted a blog about 3 beds. I thought of doing this yesterday when we were doing so much running around and decided to name this 3 cars after her blog. The Explorer is my car. It lugs around the people and stuff I need summer and winter. Yesterday I didn't work so I took the Explorer to Brigham city to go to lunch with my Mom and sisters. In the evening I dropped little K off at Layton high school and drove back to the salon to print reports and went back to the school for the program. Total miles about 120.
The Impala is D's. He drove to Hyde Park to get his parents to drive them to Provo for a family party then back to Hyde Park to drop them off. Total miles 400
This is L's focus. She had to leave early to do a reptile show. She got to the shop in Salt Lake and took the van to Sandy, back to the shop and out to Rose Park for another show then dropped off the animals and took her car to 6000 south for a wedding. Total miles 60 on the car about 30 on the van.
We are such a busy running family I think we are keeping some oil shiek in Saudi in his gold plated car. This is not a normal Saturday but it's not unheard of either.


No comments: