Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring?

This is my out-door decoration. I am willing it to be spring. I took this picture this morning in 18 degrees. Brrr. It was warm last weekend so we fertilized, tilled and planted peas. It's a good thing we got out while it was warm. Now it's just miserable.

On a good note:

Braden will be home in 9 weeks. This week he went to Mt. Vernon. They had a good time. I think he's learned a little history being able to go to museums and historic sites.








I've reminded him to get some pictures of the cherry blossoms while he's there. This tree, although not a cherry tree, has beautiful blossoms and it's just outside thier apartment. The other picture is from Mt. Vernon. He looks so happy but what's with the hair? He has been obedient but his hair doesn't look the best parted. He's kind of goofy in a sweet his-mother-loves-him kind of way. He just realized this week that the person that will replace him just entered the MTC this week. Does anyone know a young man going to Washington DC South mission speaking spanish? I know one coming home in May!!!!

2 comments:

Cloves said...

9 weeks?!? Wow, happy dance at your house.

Travis and Crystal said...

WOW!!! Time goes by so fast! And so slow at the same time. I would love to be at his "coming home talk" if he wants. If not, I will be ok too. I am just super proud of him and always wish him the best. He made a huge difference in my life and has helped me become who I am today. Tell him Hello!