Sunday, January 25, 2009

Eden Marie

So, these are the pictures of Eden when she was two days old and I was there holding her. That is heaven holding a little one who still has so much of heaven about her. She is a sweet little thing that doesn't fuss much and seems to like being held since she is held most of the time. Eventually we wont all visit so frequently and she will have to get put down occasionally.

She is much bigger than Joni's other babies but they weren't quite full term. She is 9 lbs. 6 oz. She is about the size of mine and Ronda's babies. Mine ranged from 8 lbs 8 oz to 10 lbs 9 oz. She feels very normal to me but Teia felt very tiny. I think she looks a lot like Risa did as a baby. I even took pictures of some baby photos on the web cam but can't figure out how to get them in my regular photo file but take my word for it. Risa had the same cheeks.

Teia is the photographer here. She was having fun taking pictures. Joni and Daren got a little rest while she was at school and I took Radley shopping. Mostly I just held the baby. It's such good therapy.
Speaking of therapy K's therapist that does neuro-feedback hooked me up and took a look at my brain waves. It was really interesting. It made me feel relaxed clear into my bones and then super sensitive to sound. By focusing on different areas in the brain he can train the brain to react in a different way. With K we are working on her impulsivety and restlessness (ADHD) It was pretty cool. D was jealous. He wants to try it.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Teia did a good job taking that picture. It's very cute.