Sunday, September 5, 2010

Parents Pay Day

This is all about Baby E Check out that tongue. She loves it.
Today (Sunday) was her Blessing day.
She looked beautiful and was perfectly behaved.
Do I look so happy with my little Grandbaby?


R and I made the dress. G'ma Cherri made the bracelet which I was going to get a close-up of but forgot it. It matched perfectly.
R loves the "matchy" family photos. Aren't they cute?
Here is baby E, my girl, R, Me and My mom with her new hairdo.
(no I didn't do it. She "bought" it) I like it.
Four generations!
It was a great day!

3 comments:

Cloves said...

Sweet.

Lara said...

You're all adorable. It looks like a beautiful day. It's funny but we had a matchy blessing in our ward today. It must be the thing now.

Unknown said...

Hmph! Why must you all live so far away!! :-( Please give Baby E lots of kisses from her CA family :-)