Thursday, April 8, 2010

Blindfolded Easter

Not a glamorous picture but I had all my kids decorating Easter eggs. We had some very creative eggs. a strawberry:
a grenade...

and of course a variety of colors and kits.

L is here to demonstrate our adult Easter egg hunt and the hunt begins!




The things we learned or were reenforced during this activity was that R doesn't like being out of control, B is slow and methodical and it pays off, L is rough and CJ just likes having the older siblings around. A was not quite sure why all the kids would participate so willingly even knowing there was money in the eggs. He thought it would be cents but like the others he came away with $$$!
I have great video but after an hour of it saying it was uploading I figure it pobably never would. Darn!
I have another one when we opened the eggs. The surprise was that there were baby sock and baby washcloths in the socks to R and A got a bunch of that stuff too. Then we had cinnamon rolls and watched conference. It was such a beautiful weekend!

3 comments:

Cloves said...

Your Easter was much better than ours.

Risa said...

What do you mean I don't like losing control!?!?!? Okay, so you're totally right. Oh well. It was a GREAT weekend. Thanks again for the socks and washcloths, they make me happy everytime I see them! Love you Mommy!

Sandra said...

That looks like it was lots of fun.
I always have that same problem when I try to upload video. I have no idea why it is always impossible for me. Bummer.