Sunday, March 14, 2010

So much to blog about, so little time. Should I blog about the great time we had on the cruise and tell you all the things we did? But I did that on facebook. Should I tell you the books I read last month?, two just while vacationing and enjoying the peace and cool sea breeze.
I could also blog about how I'm so lucky to have spent nearly 29 years with such a wonderful husband and how I'm learning to enjoy every good moment because there is enough sadness and difficult times to deal with.
Or, I could blog about D and his 50th birthday and the great cake R made for him or give you his list of things he accomplished in his 50th year like buying his motorcycle and riding it home from Vegas or rafting cataract canyon with L and the cruise that we took together
and zip-lining in the everglades and doing a perfect 360 degree flip off of a rope swing in a river in Belize.
I could also blog about the things we have done with K to try to teach her to take care of herself and her things and the next step in her life.
There is so much and I have so little time and when I get home in the evenings I have no energy and don't want to blog at all.
I'm also expecting a grandchild around my birthday and still run a salon which is a happy place right now. So many things and I still have nothing really to say. If there is anyone that reads this or anyone that has an opinion about what I should write about, leave a comment. If not, I'll blog in April. hahahahaha

2 comments:

Linda said...

From one faithful reader..... I would love to hear about all of the above. You have a lot to share with others and some of your thoughts or experiences make me think and ponder what I would do in that situation.
So please make another entry!
Linda
PS I definitely want your updated book list. You haven't steered me wrong yet.

Nate & Mandi said...

I'd say everything! But you are a busy woman! :)