Saturday, May 2, 2009

SPRING!!! and a Man and his boat




I started doing season pictures from my front window in the fall and lucked out today because it's a perfect spring day with rain and sun.

These are my peas that I planted as close to St. Patricks day as I could.

I have a few pretty tulips in the front with red in the yellow tulips.



My neighbor always has a beautiful yard and has wonderful tulips in her flower beds.


There are actually more to the tops of this mountain than you can see. It's topped with clouds.














Now to the man with his boat. It's finished!!!
It took about 6 months and he worked on it hours a day. It's been very time intensive but he's done a great job on it and it's beautiful. He's not even afraid to put it in the water, in fact he can't wait and still wants to go on a 3 day canoe trip.


Isn't that beautiful craftsmanship?

3 comments:

Joni said...

The canoe is truly amazing. If I built something like that I'd be too afraid to put it into use, I think.

Nice peas. :)

Travis and Crystal said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL canoe! Wow!

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful! We've seen him in the garage a LOT but had no clue he was up to something so crafty!